Federal and provincial governments aren’t the only important jurisdictions; municipalities also play a crucial role in the lives of Canadians and offer opportunities in a wide range of sectors. CHG has over 30 years of experience at this level of government and our consultants have strong connections within the major Canadian municipalities.
Our knowledge, experience, and connections position us to operate as effectively at the municipal level as we do at the federal and provincial levels. We can help your organization:
- Develop strong relationships with municipal government officials
- Acquire funding through municipal programming and initiatives
- Position your issues at the top of the municipal agenda
- Facilitate connections with industry and government leaders at the municipal level
- Establish your organization as an expert whose advice is sought at all levels of government
Government Relations strategies at the municipal level can support and reinforce other efforts at the national and/or provincial levels.
Municipal governments play an extensive role in the everyday lives of Canadians: from providing social services and transit to environmental services like waste management. A Government Relations strategy that ignores municipal decision-makers ignores many important opportunities.
The Team at CHG has significant experience working with municipal governments and have assisted municipal partners with all facets of municipal relations, from procurement to economic development to infrastructure and more.