Research and Monitoring
Timing is critical. Having accurate and up-to-date information can determine an organization’s success or failure. The Capital Hill Group closely monitors a number of sources:
- National and regional news media
- House of Commons proceedings
- Senate activities
- Standing Committee meetings relevant to our clients’ interests
- Government and Opposition websites
- Press conferences
- Special appointments and announcements
- Regulatory processes
- International developments impacting on clients
Our researchers carefully search for information, events, and developments that could impact our clients’ business, offering daily monitoring, weekly updates, quick alerts, and/or detailed reports.
Complementary to our monitoring services, we provide detailed research and analysis of specific policies, programs, and/or regulations related to client interests. Our knowledge and experience informs our in-depth understanding of issues and allows us to deliver high-quality analyses with actionable conclusions. This strategic advice helps our clients to anticipate and respond to government and industry actions to maximize opportunities and avoid adverse effects.