Toronto | Telephone: 416-979-1115 x 222 | Email Ari | Download V-card
Ari served as a strategist in Official Opposition Leader’s Office, and senior advisor to a Member of Provincial Parliament. He then led an independent consulting practice, managing high-profile mayoral, provincial leadership and federal campaigns, in addition to advising and advocating for businesses and organizations.
Ari understands how to connect organizations with new stakeholders and government decision makers. His passion lies in his ability to present an organization’s story to a broader group as well as position an idea so that it is embraced by the decision makers that matter.
Ari has previously volunteered with the CNIB’s ‘Learn to Swim’ program, in addition to the Rena Foundation and Zareinu, two organizations that help youth with physical and cognitive challenges. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with honours from the University of Western Ontario and his Masters in Intelligence and International Security from Kings College London in the United Kingdom.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Advocacy, strategic communication, and crisis/issues management
- Provincial governance and process
- Business development and procurement
- National spokesperson and press secretary to Kevin O’Leary
- Campaign manager to several provincial and municipal campaigns
- Executive Assistant and strategist to Member of Provincial Parliament, Ontario Legislative Assembly