With experience at the federal and municipal levels, and additional background in the private and broader public sectors, Julian is able to offer clients the flexibility and adaptability they need to see their files move forward. At the federal level, Julian worked for a number of Members of Parliament from both Ontario and Quebec, and took on several roles, including administrator, legislative assistant and communications coordinator. Julian was also part of the administrations of the Cities of Montreal and Ottawa.
Julian enjoys learning about new spheres of activity and their challenges with each new file, always keeping in mind the ultimate goal of advancing our customer’s interests. Fluent in English, French and Spanish, and with a functional knowledge of Italian and Portuguese, Julian can represent clients in a variety of contexts, both at home and abroad.
Julian holds a Bachelor’s degree in International Studies from Université de Montréal, and a Master’s in Political Science from the University of Ottawa.
Areas of Speciality
- Canadian federal politics and the legislative process
- Media monitoring and research
- Quebec politics
- Small businesses
- Information and communications technology
- Parliamentary Assistant to several MPs from Ontario and Quebec
- Translation Coordinator at the City of Ottawa
- Program Assistant for Ottawa Public Health