Prior, to joining the Capital Hill Group, Kevin’s experience in government comes from his time working directly for a number of MPs and Ministers at the Federal level. While employed on the Hill, Kevin took on a variety of roles including those related to administration, legislation and communication. This wide range of experience enables him to provide clients with sound advice on an array of topics including: parliamentary procedure, committee work and event planning.
Kevin’s strength is his customer service focused approach. This strategy is all about putting the needs of clients first and ensuring that they are continuously informed of the day to day developments of their government relations engagements.
Kevin holds an Honours Bachelor degree of Political Science from the University of Ottawa and a Master’s degree in Political Management from Carleton University.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Federal Politics and Parliamentary Procedure
- Strategic Communications
- Event Planning
- IT and Shared Services Canada
- Constituency Communications Advisor, Minister of State for Social Development, M.P., Portage-Lisgar
- Office Manager, M.P., Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound
- Legislative Assistant, M.P., Brandon-Souris