Nanci WoodsSenior Consultant
With over three decades of experience in government and government relations, Nanci Woods has an established reputation as a talented and highly effective professional in the field.
From her base in CHG’s Ottawa office, Nanci puts her experience with some of Canada’s largest industries and associations to work. Her background in several major infrastructure and resource projects from both inside and outside government allows Nanci to provide clients with important insight into developing relationships with key stakeholders, as well as long-term strategic advice within the context of wider policy and political landscapes. Recognized for the quality of her advocacy skills and up-to-the minute analysis of government activity, she frequently serves as front line, on-the-ground support to organizations that have no physical presence in Ottawa.
While Nanci enjoys mastering the challenges and subject matters that each new client file brings, she has significant expertise in the natural resource and transportation sectors. Nanci provides a holistic approach to her clients’ files by helping them manage the multiple dimensions of their campaigns, from key messages to comprehensive government relations strategies, and targeted lobby days to memorable special events.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Environmental Assessment Process
- Lobby Days on the Hill
- Legislative and Regulatory Processes
- Director, PC Canada Fund
- Public Affairs Representative, Canadian Petroleum Association
- Assistant to the National Director, P.C. Party of Canada
- Assistant to the Director, P.C. Party of Ontario
- Advertising Coordinator, Haymarket Publishing, London, U.K.
- Member, Honorary Board of Directors, Odyssey Showcase