Will AdamsSenior Consultant
Will has held a number of roles in Opposition including Chief of Staff to the Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, Chief of Staff to the Liberal Party of Canada House Leader as well as Chief of Staff to the Official Opposition House Leader.
Will also has extensive experience working in Government having worked in senior positions in offices of Ministers of Finance, Public Works and Agriculture.
In Government Will was responsible for developing and implementing successful government relations strategies, effective communication plans and advocacy initiatives to advance public policy issues.
Will worked directly with the Prime Minister’s Office, Cabinet Minsters, Members of Parliament, Senators, Parliamentary Staff, Senior Government Officials and Industry Stakeholders to advance a number of significant files.
At Finance Will served as the Minister’s political and policy advisor for Western Canada and provided strategic advice and recommendations to the Minister on Cabinet matters and Finance -related issues.
This background has given Will special insight into the operation of Parliament, both in the House and the Senate.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Parliament Hill, the House and the Senate.
- Legislative and policy development process.
- Stakeholder relations
- Aspects of federal activities in the West including agriculture and natural resources policy
- Strategic Communications and Issues Development.
- Chief of Staff to the Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada
- Chief of Staff to the Liberal Party of Canada House Leader
- Chief of Staff to the Official Opposition House Leader
- Policy Advisor to the Minister of Finance
- Policy Advisor to the Public Works Minister
- Policy Advisor to the Minister of Agriculture