William brings to the Capital Hill Group experience in outreach and advocacy from all three levels of government, as well as significant professional and volunteer experience in the non-profit sector.
In his work both in politics and for non-profits, William has specialized in designing and implementing targeted engagement strategies, focusing on the most efficient and cost-effective ways of spreading a message to communities of interest. This has given William a strong skill set in research, communications, and client services, and how to best apply them to your day-to-day needs, be it data mining, messaging, or management of outreach campaigns.
William holds an Honours Bachelor degree of Public Affairs and Policy Management (BPAPM) with a Minor in History from Carleton University.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Federal Politics
- Communications and Issues Management
- Research and Analysis
- Strategic Outreach Campaigns
- Legislative Assistant, M.P., Kanata—Carleton
- Special Assistant, M.P.P., York South—Weston
- Campaign Manager, Mississauga City Council Candidate, Ward 2
- Community Engagement Representative, Friends of the Greenbelt