Ottawa | Tel: 613-235-0221 x 238 | Email Dennis
Dennis is an experienced political strategist and public policy expert who leverages more than a decade of experience gained in previous roles within federal and provincial governments to provide strategic advice and targeted engagement strategies to clients.
Prior to joining CHG, Dennis worked as the senior political advisor to the Minister of Indigenous and Municipal Relations in the Government of Manitoba, before assuming a position as a Project Manager at the Priorities and Planning Secretariat of Cabinet where he helped usher major government priorities from the policy development phase through to implementation.
Dennis also worked as a political aid on Parliament Hill, serving elected officials in a variety of areas including committee preparation and management, legislative development, research, strategic communications and community-level engagement. He has served in variety of election campaign roles as well, including as a campaign manager, at both the provincial and federal levels in Manitoba, Alberta, and Ontario.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Canadian Politics and Parliamentary Procedure
- Legislative, Regulatory and Policy Processes
- Research and Policy Analysis
- Strategic Communications
- Public Relations and Engagement Strategies
- Advocacy and Stakeholder Relations
- Project Manager at the Government of Manitoba’s Priorities and Planning Secretariat of Cabinet
- Special Assistant to Manitoba’s Minister of Indigenous and Municipal Relations
- Legislative Assistant to the Member of Parliament for Brantford-Brant