Ottawa | Tel: 613-235-0221 x 247 |Email Erin
With over 15 years of experience in federal politics, Erin brings an innate ability for relationship building and a superior understanding of the inner workings of government, issues management, parliamentary affairs and strategic communications.
During her time spent on Parliament Hill, Erin held senior positions within the Harper Government including in the Prime Minister’s Office, and the offices of the Minister of Transport, and Minister of Labour. Erin has also worked in opposition politics and is no stranger to both minority and majority government scenarios.
As a political strategist, Erin has worked on numerous federal election campaigns both from the CPC War Room and on local campaigns; and, also had the opportunity to serve as the Executive Assistant to the Right Honourable Stephen Harper’s transition team. Throughout her career, Erin is known for her ability to make connections and provide sound advice on a wide variety of issues.
While currently calling Ottawa home, Erin is a native of Saskatchewan and an alumnus of the University of Calgary. Outside of the office, Erin spends her time with her husband and two lively sons.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Canadian Politics and the Federal Legislative Process
- Strategic Operations
- Issues Management
- Stakeholder Relations
- Director of Strategic Operations, Parliamentary Affairs & Issues Management to the Minister of Transport
- Director of Operations & Parliamentary Affairs to the Minister of Labour
- Manager, GIC Appointments Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office
- Executive Assistant to the Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper’s Transition Team