Toronto | Tel: 416-979-1115 x 222 |Email Maddy
Maddy has over a decade of political and communications experience. She began her political career with grassroots organizations and volunteering for election campaigns on multiple levels of government in Canada. Following an internship in Ottawa, Maddy was hired as an Executive Assistant for then Federal Minister of State (Western Economic Diversification) and later served as the Minister’s Press Secretary.
Maddy also has international political experience, serving as the Party Press Secretary for Act New Zealand in their 2017 general election, and managed a by-election campaign for the Act Party in February 2018. For over a decade, she has worked on campaigns at all levels of government across Canada and served a number of campaign roles, including campaign manager.
Provincially, Maddy recently served as Executive Assistant to the Principal Secretary to the Ontario Premier. She had been instrumental in staffing up the Ford Government and as such brings strong relationships across all Ministries and Members Offices to our Capital Hill Group clients.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Federal and Provincial Legislative Processes
- Strategic Planning and Communications
- Issues Management
- Public Relations and Engagement Strategies
- Assistant to the Principal Secretary for the Premier of Ontario
- Press Secretary to the Minister of State (Western Economic Diversification)
- Party Press Secretary for Act New Zealand