The cannabis sector is rapidly expanding, while also facing close and continued scrutiny by regulators. Navigating the sector means that clients must balance adherence to new regulations with building innovative businesses.
CHG has an extensive track record working with clients in the cannabis industry across Canada. Since 2011, CHG has guided our cannabis clients towards success, even in times of regulatory uncertainty and legislative shifts. CHG’s proven approach ensures that our cannabis clients are ready to navigate complex regulatory and political considerations across all levels of government.
CHG offers the following services to our cannabis clients:
- Strategic planning activities
- Legislative analyses of relevant federal, provincial, and local regulations
- Guidance through the Health Canada licensing process
- Guidance through provincial retail and/or distribution applications
- Stakeholder engagement support to reach local communities
- Identifying investment and partnership opportunities
- Linking aspiring businesses with trusted legal, security, marketing, and scientific specialists
In this brand new recreational cannabis market, CHG clients benefit from our 30+ years of experience working in similar highly regulated sectors (e.g. food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, agriculture, and pharmaceuticals).