Shae McGlynnResearch and Communications
Research and Communications Lead | Ottawa | 613-235-0221 x 226 | Email Shae
Shae is an experienced communicator and researcher who leverages her previous experience working on the Hill and specialized knowledge in Canadian government decision-making processes to provide targeted engagement strategies for clients.
In her role with the Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, Shae provided strategic advice and recommendations to the Minister, with a focus on Ontario regional issues. On the Hill, Shae assisted Members of Parliament with strategic communications, committee research and preparation, and local engagement initiatives.
A communications professional, Shae possesses expertise in event management, strategic planning, and writing and research services. Her experiences in Ottawa have allowed her to develop a robust network in the House of Commons, Ministers’ Offices, and the Prime Minister’s Office. Shae is a graduate of the University of Waterloo and is currently pursuing post-graduate studies in Public Relations with the University of Victoria.
As a political strategist, Shae has worked on over 30 campaigns at the municipal, provincial, and federal level from St. John’s to Vancouver.
Outside of the office, Shae is a dedicated philanthropist who commits her time to advancing gender equality, LGBTQ2+ representation, and reducing poverty and homelessness among youth.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Canadian Politics and the Federal Legislative Processes
- Strategic Communications and Issues Management
- Public Relations and Engagement Strategies
- Media Monitoring and Research
- Event Management
- Regional Advisor to the Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities
- Regional Operations Manager at the Liberal Party of Canada
- Workshops Executive for the Empow(her) Network
- Parliamentary Assistant to Hon. Carla Qualtrough