With over 15 years of experience in federal politics, Erin brings an innate ability for relationship-building and a superior understanding of the inner workings of government, issues management, parliamentary affairs and strategic communications.
During her time spent on Parliament Hill, Erin held senior positions within the Government including the Prime Minister’s Office, the offices of the Minister of Transport, and the Minister of Labour. Erin has also worked in opposition politics and is no stranger to both minority and majority government scenarios.
As a political strategist, Erin has worked on numerous federal election campaigns both from the CPC War Room and on local campaigns; and, also had the opportunity to serve as the Executive Assistant to the Right Honourable Stephen Harper’s transition team. Throughout her career, Erin has been known for her ability to make connections and provide sound advice on various issues.
While currently calling Ottawa home, Erin is a native of Saskatchewan and an alumnus of the University of Calgary. Erin spends her time outside the office with her husband and two lively sons.
- Director of Strategic Operations, Parliamentary Affairs & Issues Management to the Minister of Transport
- Director of Operations & Parliamentary Affairs to the Minister of Labour
- Manager, GIC Appointments Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office
- Executive Assistant to the Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper’s Transition Team
- Bachelor of Political Science, University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Economics University of Calgary