Financial Management: There is a risk that SSC may have limited access to sufficient ongoing funding and limited capacity to apply the funds necessary to support and evolve enterprise IT infrastructure requirements.
Email and Workplace Technology ($105,658,739)
- SSC procures, manages and protects email services for its customer organizations. SSC also acquires and provides hardware and software for workplace devices.
Data Centres ($589,344,295)
- SSC provides modern, secure and reliable data centre services to customer organizations for the remote storing, processing and distribution of data, including cloud storage and computing services.
- SSC delivers data, voice and video communication services within and across the Government of Canada. SSC also provides the Government of Canada?s contact centre IT infrastructure, cellular and toll?free services.
Cyber and IT Security ($150,947,078)
- SSC works with other Government of Canada departments to provide secure IT infrastructure services to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of electronic information stored, processed and transmitted by the Government of Canada.
Customer Relationships and Service Management ($373,741,032)
- SSC provides customer relationships and service management functions to ensure customers are supported and engaged and their IT services are well managed throughout their life cycle.
Internal services will be integral to the success of SSC 3.0. Many of the initiatives associated with Internal Services will contribute significantly to the underlying foundational objective of having employees that are engaged, enabled, empowered and accountable.
Departmental spending 2017?18 to 2022?23
Graph presents planned (voted and statutory) spending over time.